Ways to Give
You can give monthly through direct debit from your bank account. Gifts are processed on the 15th of each month.
To sign up, please download and fill out this form (along with a void cheque) and give it to Donna Jacobsen.
Interac e-Transfer is a convenient way to send your offering to Hills of Peace. Offerings sent this way cost the church nothing; most bank accounts offer the ability to send e-transfer for free or a very low cost.
- Sign into your online banking account.
- Add Hills of Peace as a recipient using this email address: email@example.com
- Enter the desired amount and click send.
As long as Canada Post is still operating, you can mail a cheque or money order to the church office.
Our address is:
695 Robson Drive
Kamloops, BC V2E 2B4
Credit Card via ELCIC
When the church is open, you are welcome to drop off a gift in person. We will practice safe distancing!
Donna’s hours are not fixed at the moment, so it’s best to call ahead. You can reach the office at 250-828-2221.
- Select the ELCIC General Fund not ELCIC congregation.
- In the “Personal Message” field, include the name and address of the congregation the donation is being directed to: Hills of Peace Lutheran Church, 695 Robson Drive, Kamloops BC, V2E 2B4; firstname.lastname@example.org
- The National Office will assume all processing costs and pass on 100% of money received at this time to your congregation. The National Office will also issue a charitable donation tax receipt.